Refund & Cancellation Policy
SOCIAL BLOOD does not charge any money from Donors or Recipients for their voluntary blood donation. However, you can pay a maintenance fee Rs.30-50/- if you are willing to donate us to support/appreciate our voluntary work.
Can I cancel a donation that I’ve made?
Yes, you can cancel a donation that you have made any time up to 3 days after your payment was made. If you decide to cancel a donation after 3 days, we will refund the donation provided the donation has not been used for a charitable project.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can ask for a refund for a donation any time up to 3 days after payment was made. However, in case of refund the Original 80G receipt should be submitted to the Organisation. If 80G receipt is lost by donor then a declaration should be provided stating that “I have lost the donation receipt of Rs.____________ having receipt number____, and this is to declare that I will not claim this donation amount for income tax exemption”.
Social Blood is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Social Blood expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Social Blood also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Social Blood will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Social Blood may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, SOCIAL BLOOD is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Social Blood India to be refunded,
- You must request Social Blood in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Social Blood within 3 days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Social Blood or someone authorised by Social Blood for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Social Blood by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID, reference payment ID.
NOTE: This donation and refund policy is for MONEY DONOR not for BLOOD DONOR